When the visitor has fulfilled his purpose of visit and is ready to leave your premises, he can simply check-out of the workplace by simply clicking on the check-out button that will automatically record their check-out time and simultaneously sends a notification to the host .
Visitdesk provides features multiple options for check out. A visitor may check out manually or the host may schedule an automated check out at a specified time bound.
How to Manually check out a visitor?
Via dashboard icon:
- Click on the Checkout option on the homepage
- Enter your visitor id
- Click on search button
- The details of the particular visitor is filtered and displayed.
- Select the appropriate desk from the drop down menu,
- Once you select check out, you will be checked out and it will be notified to the host promptly.
By scrolling the visitor list:
- Log in to
- Scroll through the list of visitors and spot the name of visitor to be checked out
- Adjacent to the particular visitor, u would find the check out option.
- Click check out
- Choose the relevant exit desk and feed your exit time
- Click on check out button.
- The visitor will be checked out and the time is recorded as entered.
How to automatically check out a visitor?
- To enable auto check out of visitors, go to
Navigation Pane->Settings->Visitor Setup
- Enable the toggle option for Auto check-out visitors
- Set the time at which all the visitors must check out of the premises
- You have options to auto check out the visitors- At a particular time or After a particular time
- Select the appropriate option from the drop down menu
- Click on save changes
Now, every time a visitor checks in, he/she will be automatically checked out after the pre-fed time.