You will start receiving mails from Visitdesk once you have signed up to Visitdesk reports. However, if you wanna change your e-mail preferences at any point of time or to select the period for generating reports, you may do so by following the below steps:
- Ensure that you’re already logged in to your Visitdesk account.
- Click on the ‘
Change your Email Preferences‘ link attached below the mail you’ve received.
- You will be directed to the
- The reports are sent to the admin’s mail id by default. Additional mails to be sent as carbon copy can be specified (separated by commas) in the
Email CC for reportsfield.
- Use the toggle option under
Report scheduleto select the kind of reports you want to receive based on your preference. (Daily report/ Weekly report/ Monthly report/ Yearly report)
- After making the required changes, click on the
- The system will now automatically update the new preferences.